100% natural all-purpose cleaner. Made from olive oil & potash according to the Marseilles tradition, black soap is a solvent-free, dye-free biodegradable and environmentally friendly product. It degreases, makes your surfaces shine, sanitizes, and nourishes deeply without leaving any sticky film. Its concentrated formula makes it a very economic product.
(you can increase or reduce the dose, if necessary, to degrease or disinfect)
- Cleans – tiles, ceramics, plastic coated surfaces, marble, oiled or varnished wood floors, gypsum (2 tbsp per 5-litre water).
- Degreases – cookers, cooktops, hoods, ovens, worktops, sinks, windows, barbecues, fireplace windows. (1-tbsp per 1 litre of water).
- Sanitize – toilets, baths, showers, counters, cutting boards, wooden utensils (1 tbsp per 1 litre water).Stained clothing (use pure and leave a few minutes before washing).Cleans and maintains leathers (use pure, rub and rinse with a damp cloth of lukewarm water).
- Washes: – cars, pets, garden furnitures (1 tbsp per 1 litre water, for pets use pure after first rinsing).
- Protects: plants – aphids, mealy bugs and red spiders (1-tbsp per 1 litre of water, spray on plants).
- Painting and makeshift jobs: cleans and maintains brushes (use pure).
Unit 1-2, Burlington, ON
Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Get In Touch